Oops missed posting this on Sunday, but better late than never 🙂
We love Naan Bread Pizza in our home. Seems much healthier than take-out pizza and you can dress them anyway you’d like.
Step 1: Gather your ingredients
- Naan Bread (If we have a side we eat about a half each)
- Pizza Sauce (brand of your choice)
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese (or a blend of your choice)
- Toppings (our typical toppings are mushrooms, onions, and tomato)
- Pre-heat oven to 400 Degrees
Step 2: Dress Your Naan Bread
Step 3: Bake It!
- Bake at 400 degrees on a pizza stone or baking sheet until bubbly and the cheese is golden
Step 4: Serve
- Serve alone or with a side
- Our healthy side of choice was cauliflower baked with olive oil, salt, pepper, and lemon juice (thanks Alex and Lauren for that recipe)
Great for a Friday Night or even as a build your own at a party. Perhaps an idea for your Super Bowl Party this year?